What we want
LOTTE places a higher value on the possibility of creating the future rather than the present, and is looking for global talent with passion and responsibility to grow and mature our society.
We invite the following talents to join LOTTE's dream of creating a future where people can enjoy ‘a world full of LOVE’, ‘a society where LIBERTY breathes’, and ‘a rich LIFE’.
are not afraid of failure
constantly strive to
improve their skills
People who drive
collaboration and winning
LOTTE Core Value
Core Values are the standards that all LOTTE staff should aspire toward so that LOTTE can fulfill its mission and vision.
Definition and Code of Conduct
Beyond Customer Expectation
[What It Means] We do not aim to satisfy customers’ needs, but rather to create value beyond their expectations.
[What It Means] We focus on the nature of our task and continue to challenge ourselves to accomplish higher goals.
- Understand the nature of our task and set a goal to contribute to the outcome of the entire organization.
- Take the initiative to improve work processes and achieve goals.
- Never give up, and set and achieve higher goals.
[What It Means] We respect different opinions, communicate with others and observe general rules to build a bond of trust with our community.
- Respect when our colleagues and stakeholders have different opinions and actively communicate with them.
- Observe general rules and actively respond to the stakeholders’demands.
- Behave carefully considering the impact of our action to build trust within our community.
[What It Means] We quickly respond to changes, cooperate with other fields without boundaries, and implement innovations to develop originality inimitable by anyone.
- Respond quickly to changes and trends in the business environment.
- Pay great attention to various industries and collaborate with them to create greater value.
- Develop creative thoughts and take innovative measures to provide products and services that our competitors cannot easily imitate.