LOTTE BIOLOGICS was established in 2022, and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
LOTTE BIOLOGICS entered the pharmaceutical industry as a CDMO company with the acquisition of Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Syracuse manufacturing site.
By providing innovative medicines to patients, LOTTE BIOLOGICS aims to become a Global Top 10 CDMO company in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As one of the top-5 corporations in Korea, LOTTE has various business units, including petro/fine chemicals, food, retail, hotels, construction and IT. LOTTE creates a sustainable future by continuously seeking out innovation and taking on new challenges in over 30 countries around the world, including the US and Europe.
- LOTTE BIOLOGICS is a biological CDMO (Contract Development Manufacturing Organization) company that provides a high level of manufacturing services from clinical to commercial products.
- To be the most trusted partner in the industry with high standards of quality and innovative technologies that reliably deliver benefits for patients worldwide.
- To Deliver Therapies that Enable a Healthier World.
- Our highest priority is to advance the health of our end customers, our patients. By improving the health of the patients using our products, we improve lives on a global scale and contribute to making a positive impact on the world.
To achieve these goals, our leadership team will be held to the highest standard when collaborating with like-minded partners who share our core values.
We will embrace, serve, and stay loyal to our partners while employing the latest standards and technologies in manufacturing, such as sustainable clean energy, automation, AI, and quality systems.
We will be bold, decisive, and agile when a need for change or innovation is recognized.
We believe in improving the lives of our diverse workforce and their families by providing a safe work environment where each individual’s rights are respected.
We will provide careers that are secure and fulfilling. Our employees, in return, will be committed to ensuring quality output by taking personal responsibility for their roles in the quality process.
To serve the interests of the partners and end customers, we will adhere to strict security and confidentiality standards for our and their data.
We will meet the highest standards for customer satisfaction by assuring the delivery of quality products.
We will stay focused on building the long-term value of our company for our investors and stockholders by exceeding our performance goals.
LOTTE BIOLOGICS announced plans to become a global Top 10 CDMO company by 2030.
- Expand the Syracuse Plant to provide contract manufacturing services for ADC and DP facilities to become a one-stop platform that offers a full range of CDMO services.
- Build a total of 3 Mega Plants in Korea(with a total capacity of 360K liters) as part of the LOTTE BIO Campus by 2034.
Inspired by Science
We are delighted to enter the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry as a CDMO. The Syracuse plant, which has been a key player in manufacturing critical drugs during its long history, will continue to build on its legacy by serving as a foundation for LOTTE BIOLOGICS manufacturing operations.
The purchase of the fully operational Syracuse plant will allow LOTTE BIOLOGICS to immediately provide services as a CDMO. While we will continue to manufacture the site’s current products, we will also introduce new products, consider expansions into new technologies, and broaden the scope of our CDMO services to meet the needs of prospective customers.